BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR GITE PETIT BOIS, LIEU DIT SALETH, SAINT ANTONIN NOBLE VAL, 82140, FRANCE
- PAYMENT: The price quoted is guaranteed for the agreed letting period once a deposit has been received. We recommend you take out holiday insurance as soon as your booking is confirmed.
- ARRIVAL/DEPARTURE : We will be as flexible as possible, depending on if we have new people arriving at the house. Normally, you will not be able to check in until 5.00 pm on the day of your arrival. Checking out time on the day of your departure will be 10.00am unless by prior arrangement.
- CHANGEOVER DAYS: Changeover days are on SATURDAY during the peak summer months, other days are possible during the rest of the year. Whenever possible, we can arrange long weekend bookings and long stay bookings.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT: A damage deposit of 150€ will be requested at the time of booking. This is refunded back to you within 10 working days of the end of your stay, provided there are no damages, but it may take a few days longer to arrive in your account.
- SLEEPING CAPACITY: You must include ALL members of your party on the booking form. Under no circumstances may the declared number of guests be exceeded, unless previously agreed. We reserve the right to deny access to persons not named on the booking form.
- CARE OF THE GITE: We ask that you respect the property, its contents and all the amenities provided. You are requested to dispose of all perishable foodstuffs on your departure and do the recycling and leave the house in a clean and tidy condition.
- ELECTRICITY, GAS AND WATER: The cost of electricity, gas and water is included in your rental charge.
- LINEN: All gite linen is included in your rental charge. Both bath towels are provided for use in the house. House towels must not be used by the pool or on the beach.
- SWIMMING POOL: The pool is open from June to September. Parents are responsible for the supervision of their children using the pool area at all times. Children under the age of 12 years old must be supervised by an adult at all times. The pool will be heated from mid June to end of September. It is possible to heat the pool outside of this period but we require a supplement for this.
- FAKE TAN: Please do not use fake tan products. From past experience we find they ruin the sheets, towels and can even stain the pool lining!
- CHILDREN: Adults are responsible for the supervision of their children at all times on the property.
- CODE OF CONDUCT: We really want all our guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable time at Gite Petit Bois. While there are no immediate neighbours, we ask that you respect the local environment when walking & exploring the area. We will view any anti-social behaviour very seriously, and in extreme circumstances, reserve the right to terminate rental bookings with immediate effect with no refund.
- SMOKING: The Gite has a strict no smoking policy
- INSURANCE: It is a condition of the let that tenants and their guests take out full holiday insurance. Under no circumstances will the owner be responsible for loss of life, personal injury, medical expenses, accidents or forfeited deposits. It is a condition of this agreement that tenants and their guests shall be covered by adequate insurance for all the above risks.
- UMBRELLAS: Please lower the umbrellas at the pool and gite when you are not there. The wind can suddenly increase and damage the umbrellas. You will be charged for any damage or replacement.
- CANCELLATION: If you cancel your booking more than 8 weeks before arrival, you will forfeit your deposit of 15%. If you cancel within 8 weeks there will be no refund. If we have not received the full payment by 7 weeks before your arrival, your booking will be cancelled. You accept that any changes or cancellations you wish to make as a result of the COVID virus are your responsibility. The same cancellations rules will apply.
If we had to cancel your booking, any monies paid would immediately be refunded in full. We would try to find you alternative accommodation, but will assume no further liability.
COVID – We always clean the gite thoroughly and we will not accept any responsibility if you catch the virus during your stay.